Dr Singh assists with the management and care of patients with various lung conditions, these may include but are not limited to the illnesses listed below.
If consultation or referral to a pulmonologist is required, this will be arranged.
• Lung infections - such as Pneumonia and Tuberculosis
• Chronic obstructive airways disease (COPD)
• Interstitial lung disease and lung fibrosis
• Pulmonary embolism (Clot in the Lung)
• Lung cancer (in conjunction with nearby radiation oncology)
The Shelly Beach Hospital offers pulmonology services including spirometry (lung function testing) and a 6-minute-walk test. Further radiological testing of the chest can be done at the hospital to aid diagnosis.
Request a Call Back
Fill out the form below and we will contact you during our working hours.